Saturday, March 11, 2006

Can't wait for summer
Cool breezes sweeping through mild sun, that was the whole day, from start to finish. And there is nothing like it. This morning I was finally able to sleep in, after (for some strange reason) not being able to. My windows were open and blowing in sweet air. It was the kind of morning I knew would lead into a good day. In the following minutes Jesse came in and promptly throttled me, all the time saying "good morning! are my hands cold! heh heh heh!" So after my rude, yet not unexpected, awakening, all of us went on a hike up cedar run. I love hiking! I'm not great at it, but i love the feeling when you come down. You get so cool and fresh with your legs bounding in place. There is really no other place to be on a day like today than outside. So i played down at the creek til who knows when. I actually did make a very nice wooden platform out of dead branches and rocks. Well it supports my weight and it looks nifty, so it meets my standards. Now I'm holding off from going to bed. Jesse, Marshall, and Matt just left to go have a few at the new bar in town. They already had two or three each here, but they are still able to drive legally! They proved and disproved that over and over again with my new hand held breathalyzer test, for the science fair, just in case you were wondering! Marshall, sucessfully, tried to see how high it would read, so burped into it, and, after calibration read HOT! Greatly thrilled by this announcement from a recognizable test Jesse and Matt tried (and got it after a few tries). Now they think they should get one, and on a date they will hand it to the girl, make her breath into it and what it says will determine how attractive she thinks they are. I may be wrong, but if she blows HOT, then I think she's slightly impaired! HA, just kidding, you guys are alright! okay well i guess i'll hit the hay or watch a movie, it's late service tomorrow anyway.

9 comments:

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

I love reading your blog, but you need to write more, my cherie! You have a real talent. Well, I miss you a lot, take care and keep the home fires burning! xoxo karie

sledgemaster said...

HOT...!

Steve Von Fange said...

haha. exceelent. see you in 5 weeks!

Jesse Von Fange said...

HOT!

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

You need a new post!!! Sweetie!!! Miss you:-(

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

New Post???

Jesse Von Fange said...

I can see that your dedication to the updating of this blog are equalled only by your desire to achieve greatness. I suspect the graffiti on any given subway wall in New York is updated with more regularity! I would subscribe your blog a health dose of Metamucil! Perhaps then it would, at least, be regular!

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

Surley there must be something that you can say about Paris??? Miss You!

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

Or not???