Saturday, October 28, 2006

Fall is one continuous motion, the wind blows the leaves off the trees for two months, never stopping for a gulp of air. The clouds soar by, their puffy images twenty different shades of blue, all in great breathtaking contrast with the bright bare blue of the sky and the red, oranges, and yellows of the leaves scattered in the wind. The air is full of a hundred cultures, all being swept by the wind to the blue ridge, the earth comes to life at this and sends the souls of a thousand different people through the thick red clay into the roots of great maples and color bursts forth, shattering the stems from the tree, sending the leaves flailing wildly into the air. Happy Halloween, enjoy your extra hour of sleep! Here are some pictures I took on a walk this morning with mom.










alt=""/>



5 comments:

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

I am so impressed Katie. Your pictures reveal a talent that I did not know that you had. You should keep taking pictures throughout the fall, so I can see beautiful Rappahannock while I am stuck in ugly Fairfax. I LOVE YOU!!!

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

Thank you for lunch.

Jesse Von Fange said...

Nice photos Katie, the clouds were cool.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
i am pretty impressed and overwhelmed by your photos.

plz tell me more about yourself.

if you are not interested plz let me know which place this is(the photographs).

mail me the location plz.
I am a B.S. final year student, lonely, sick of my life and would love to visit this beautiful place.

Regards,
Neelabh
neelabhsharma1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

ohh rapaahannock ofcourse.
how foolish of me.

let me know about you.
thanx