Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Six-Inch Blunder of the Weather Man

Snow fell in Woodville for what was probably the last time this year. Mom brought back home videos on dvd to watch while we ate burgers soaked in worstershire and honey. As I watched Karie and I put on play after play I realized neither of us has changed at all. I look foward to this summer when we can all watch home videos together. Taylor and I made an igloo roughly four and a half feet tall, maybe five, only to realize while eating our breakfast in it the following morning, that it had shrunk almost a foot INSIDE. This break is turning out to be better than I thought, and spring break is coming up fast, NEW YORK!!!!!!!




2 comments:

Jesse Von Fange said...

Nice pick a tuers. I like the one of Woody fling through the air. You should have had the Dags eat dinner in the igloo with you. Dammit!!!

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

You said it!