It's been a good weekend. Jesse and Steve are coming back from Costa Rica, and bringing what's sure to be loverly souvenirs and pictures! Karie will hopefully be coming home soon too, and Marshall actually dropped by today! I love it when everyone comes home and the fact that warmer weather is on its way makes it even better. Last night I went to the school dance, and had a couple of friends over afterwards. We ate Wegman's finest til two AM and said goodbye at roughly two the next day. The rest of the day was spent outside with humphrey and timmy in the garden and in the pasture. I took some great pictures of a gigantic snapping turtle and among other things, gave timmy an early haircut. :) Hope to see everyone soon, enjoy the pictures!
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Spring
It's been a good weekend. Jesse and Steve are coming back from Costa Rica, and bringing what's sure to be loverly souvenirs and pictures! Karie will hopefully be coming home soon too, and Marshall actually dropped by today! I love it when everyone comes home and the fact that warmer weather is on its way makes it even better. Last night I went to the school dance, and had a couple of friends over afterwards. We ate Wegman's finest til two AM and said goodbye at roughly two the next day. The rest of the day was spent outside with humphrey and timmy in the garden and in the pasture. I took some great pictures of a gigantic snapping turtle and among other things, gave timmy an early haircut. :) Hope to see everyone soon, enjoy the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love your pictures! I am so looking forward to NYNY! Can't wait to see you bright and early on Friday!
More pictures of Woody and Timmy!!!
love the pics katie, let me see timmy's hair cut!
Wheres NYC???????????????????
Post a Comment