Fall in Central Park, a beautiful thing to behold. The rain glistened off my silver flats as we walked in the rain through Strawberry Fields. The reds and yellows from the trees fell down at our feet, laying a path for us in the woods of New York City. Upper East, Upper West, Times Square, Soho, Greenwich Village, Chinatown, Little Italy, Tribeca, to the top of the Empire State building and back down again, the Gugenheim, and the MET. We saw it all in less than twenty-four hours, beat that Jack! The most magical though, was the Christmas tree in the center of Rockafeller Plaza. The scafolding still surronded it, but there, above the ice skaters was the symbol uniting everyone in New York City. I love this time of year, Thanksgiving is just around the corner, bringing with it Grandma Gray, Jesse, and Karie. I miss you Steve!!! I'll raid the fridge in your honor. I've already started my Christmas shopping, and best of all, it began in SOHO!
The internet won't load my photos, I'll try again later.
4 comments:
I LOVE New York! We need to plan a trip next Christmas with the entire "Crew"!
Pictures!!
Yes! Pictures!!!
Pictures, dammit! I'm running out of time!
Post a Comment