I have old songs stuck in my head, alternative from an old ipod, and I only wish I could burn them on a cd that would play in my car. Instead I'm driving with all the windows down thinking and singing, really loud. Steve will be home soon, followed by Jesse, Matt, and Marshall. Fall is setting in, with or without a Woodville Picnic to mark it. Something is missing this autumn though, and I think we can all feel his absence. I think I would be happiest right now walking through the woods seeing him bound up and down the cow paths looking back at me. I miss Woody so much, and I can't believe autumn has come without him.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Where is my mind?
I have old songs stuck in my head, alternative from an old ipod, and I only wish I could burn them on a cd that would play in my car. Instead I'm driving with all the windows down thinking and singing, really loud. Steve will be home soon, followed by Jesse, Matt, and Marshall. Fall is setting in, with or without a Woodville Picnic to mark it. Something is missing this autumn though, and I think we can all feel his absence. I think I would be happiest right now walking through the woods seeing him bound up and down the cow paths looking back at me. I miss Woody so much, and I can't believe autumn has come without him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
picture tomorrow
hey katie! nice post. timmy is the last of the rappahicans.
Woody was the last dog that knew the whole story... I think we all miss him for that.
Post a Comment