I have officially two days of school left. Monday I head to the beach with my class for the Senior trip. I can't wait! This year has been amazing, despite a few rough patches. When I get home after swimming, tanning, eating seafood and icecream every day with Neil and my friends I'll be back home chilling with Karie, home from Paris, Jesse, and Grandma. Should be fun; Steve's graduation will be the first time we're all back together again. Finally I end high school on Sunday and get my diploma from Wakefield Country Day School! It's gonna be a little sad, but overall I can't wait to get onto something else...
So anyway, I got a new haircut today. 4 inches off, but I think it's more like 5 or 6 in some places. It feels great, this summer is gonna rock.
2 comments:
Congratulations on a wonderful High School career!
I love this picture!
Post a Comment