Monday, October 19, 2009

Where I Come From!

There's cornbread and chicken...
Went home for the weekend to spend some time with the fam. Had a great time eating good food, especially the monster sweet potatoes! and catching up on some sleep, and watching all the series mom downloaded. It was good to see everyone; it won't be long until Thanksgiving when the whole family is back together.
Hope everyone is doing well all over the U.S, I miss everyone!
Right now I'm studying (in vain) for a Statistics midterm, and listening to some Alan Jackson. I'll update later when I actually have some photos to post.

3 comments:

Steve Von Fange said...

Yay for Katieeee! Send a picture of the sweet potato. Alan Jackson... since when did UVA start turning its students into Hicks?! You should be listening to Chamber music in a autumn sweater and pink polo tweed sports jacket! I'm calling the Dean of Students immediately!

auntyk said...

Finally, we update! Hurray!

Steve Von Fange said...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!