Monday, January 24, 2011

First day of PT

So I had my first day of ROTC today. I am one of two new cadets, and the other one just got out of basic training. Haha, so I'm pretty much THE ONLY Newbie. I think it showed, but I'm not sure. At any rate I was only allowed to do paperwork and in-processing today. So I missed out on PT and unfortunately due to a scheduling conflict with a nursing pre-req that starts at 7:30 am, I may be unable to attend PT, at least in its entirety, on both mondays and wednesdays. So far from what I can tell though, I like ROTC. Luckily, I happened to befriend one of the only other nursing majors within the first couple minutes. :)
As for the rest of the day, it's been a little hectic and unorganized, but I suppose that comes with getting back in the swing of things. I'm looking forward to Zumba and MCT later on.

3 comments:

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

You're gonna be great kiddo - I can't believe how much you're taking on. Remember to relax too sometimes! Have a cup of tea -pinkies up!

auntyk said...

Take it easy!!! Keep the updates coming!

Steve Von Fange said...

Take the hill kiddo. Never quit. Never accept defeat! KILL!... or wait, in your case since your a nurse... disregard last comment :)