Thursday, January 03, 2013

Chillin' in the 'Hannock

So long 2012 hello 2013. It's going to be a whirlwind of a year. 22 credits followed by commissioning followed by Boards with BOLC in August and a destination unknown by November. Looking forward to the adventure but I have to say I'm really enjoying this break despite an eerily quiet house. I've slept and slept, played with the dogs, read, knitted, watched TV, rang in the new year with friends, and have been spending a lot of quality time with Mom. In traditional new year fasion, Jesse and I just became friends on Lose It! App and later tonight I'll be getting an edumacation on how to cook a few healthy basic recipes for school. This is the first semester I won't be going in with a full meal plan. Hopefully I don't turn to fast food! More later, gonna enjoy my Raven's Nest coffee and then head over to the gym.

4 comments:

auntyk said...


Get ready to rock Baltimore!!! Love hanging out with you!!!

Jesse Von Fange said...

Puerto Rico update?

Jesse Von Fange said...

PUERTO RICO UPDATE?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!

auntyk said...

Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!