Saturday, March 30, 2013

Nothin' Postin'

I know everyone has pretty much given up on my blog, sorry bout that. I mean well despite not posting about either Puerto Rico or Paris, both of which I intend to post on soon. School is about a month and a half out from being done for good. I'm excited, but mostly I'm exhausted. I'll miss some things, especially from this year being with such good roommates and finally having connected with good nursing and ROTC friends but mostly I can't wait to start the next chapter. I'm looking forward to this summer with Steve, Karie, Jesse and I all in the same country again. I am counting on a lot of hiking, campfires, summertime star gazing, peach eating, river cruising and countless countless walks. Miss you guys so much. There are a bunch of drunk frat boys chanting across the street outside my window. some things I won't be missing about college. Haha well in other news I recently met someone sweet and it's going well so I'm happy and it looks like I'll have a real date to military ball this year. I'll keep ya'll posted and I WILL PUT UP PICTURES OF PARIS SOON!

No comments: