Sunday, August 20, 2006

We're here for a good time, not a long time.

A perfect end to today would be a ride down the shade listening to Jurassic5 or some Sublime song. Summer is on its way out, soon the last of its color will burst out from the earth. Personally I'm looking forward to the Woodville Picnic, fresh skewered pig, homemade cobbler, a long ride up, bright purple thistle, burning leaves and piped tobacco in the air, a good sunset, and of course straight from the hills, banjo music. Well starting next week, school should take a chunk of my good mood and flush it down the toilet, a whirling ride that will last til next summer. On the other hand, maybe it won't be so bad. I think I've got some good friends to hang out with, even if they don't all go to the school. That camp was probably one of the best things I've done. The picture is complements of Jesse.

2 comments:

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

I love the fresh beginning that autumn brings. I hope it brings peace and quiet and good times!

Steve Von Fange said...

nice shot kiddo. tombraider is walking out the door with out me. I must run. No time for love Dr. Jones!