Soul is my fist
I absolutely hate, HATE, Microsoft Word, I swear if it auto corrects one more sentence... At one point for the fifth hundred time it moved my paragraph to the opposite side of the page and wouldn't let me type on the side I needed, I, dead serious, bit my computer. I Hate it when it does that! I need Louise to hook me up with one of those damn it buttons!
Oh well, at least Microsoft did away with that talking paper clip.
Tomorrow is pressed skirts, neatly tucked shirts, with stiff blazers, I can hardly wait to ONCE AGAIN indulge myself in the bustle of the children of the (corn) future.
3 comments:
Very confused about this blog. Hope you are happy?
actually yes!
It's very easy to turn off the auto correct feature. Just go to preferences for Word.
Or..........you could walk down the hall and just ask me!
Post a Comment