
Well school is all well and good, two to three hours of homework and I can hardly find time to do anything else. Lately I've been digging into my roots. I contacted my first cousin once removed, Paul Von Fange. After a few e-mails back and forth he sent me a couple pictures, one of my great aunts, her mom, her mom, and her mom, all in one picture! Try google-ing Von Fange, you get a lot. I'm happy to be back in school, it brings out the pleasure in watching TV. Plus there are so many new kids in the high school, it's nice to meet new people, it spices up the school day to some degree. Fall is finally here, Mom's getting better, and the Redskins are loosing once again : )

7 comments:
I'm glad Autumn is here again, aren't you?
Go Skins!!
cool photo. You resemble the old one. HA! oh. well. maybe not. Glad you're doing well kiddo.
maybe old rag does make one too many appearances on my blog! oops!
NEVER!
cool stuff Katie... you know the lady standing up (great aunt's mom ?) kinda looks like you... a bit
MISS YOU!!!!!!!
Post a Comment