Monday, October 13, 2008

Homecoming





Spirit Week ended Sunday and since Columbus day was cancelled (sigh) another week has merely started. The Bonfire was a lot of fun though, the entire upper school gathered around a gigantic fire in the pitch black all howling at a kid flinging a sledge hammer into the headlights of an old spray painted junk car. Saturday was spent first at Fall Festival and then after relaxing a bit at retreat Millwood, Neil and I headed to Wakefield yet again for Homecoming, and surprisingly it was fun for once.
Jesse and Marshall came home too, and decided to hike the mishap trail Jesse and I took that one night on Old Rag. Except this time they had water, and they did it in full daylight, what wimps :)

5 comments:

Steve Von Fange said...

My adorable sister is grown up...
(Almost)
Love u kiddo

Jesse Von Fange said...

Yeah, it was much more fun in the daylight with water and sandwiches!

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

You look radiant Katie! Love your updates!

auntyk said...

Glad you had fun!

Karie Elizabeth Von Fange said...

I like your smile. Sounds like you had lots of fun. I like your dress. Love, Gram