Last weekend I headed up to Front Royal to go up skyline drive with Neil. We guzzled hot apple cider while we dangled our legs over the blue ridge. Then driving back through a twisting cave of leaves we topped off the weekend scarfing down two big ol' murcan burgers. The mornings are so cold lately, every day freezing air blasts through the vents when I turn on the car turning my hands into icecicles as I try to tune into the MooreCash morning show, nothing a breakfast sandwich from W&J can't handle. So much is going on, I send off my first college application in a week, and I feel like every second at school is spent cramming for another test. But then at the end of the day Jesse, Neil and I sit back in the jeep and make fun of louise when she drives by and then it all seems worth it.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Calvin and Hobbes
Last weekend I headed up to Front Royal to go up skyline drive with Neil. We guzzled hot apple cider while we dangled our legs over the blue ridge. Then driving back through a twisting cave of leaves we topped off the weekend scarfing down two big ol' murcan burgers. The mornings are so cold lately, every day freezing air blasts through the vents when I turn on the car turning my hands into icecicles as I try to tune into the MooreCash morning show, nothing a breakfast sandwich from W&J can't handle. So much is going on, I send off my first college application in a week, and I feel like every second at school is spent cramming for another test. But then at the end of the day Jesse, Neil and I sit back in the jeep and make fun of louise when she drives by and then it all seems worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
amen sister
Which Schools are you contemplating? Love,Gram
Post a Comment