Taking advantage of having the room to myself to study, write and read. And of course dance to a little country music. It's been a busy week with a lot of dashed hopes of class being cancelled. Apparently Friday was the fourth time in 23 years that UVA cancelled classes for snow. The snow storm was so beautiful, and in the morning tons of kids were lined up to sled with trash bag covered cardboard pieces at every hill. I can't wait for Valentine's Day to go see my someone special, in the mean time though I somehow have to hit the gym and do a ton of work. Yesterday I got some beautiful flowers from Mom and UB! They look so pretty in my room. Happy Valentine's everyone! You too Humphrey, Timmy, (and Woody, I miss you with all my heart).
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Heart Flowers
Taking advantage of having the room to myself to study, write and read. And of course dance to a little country music. It's been a busy week with a lot of dashed hopes of class being cancelled. Apparently Friday was the fourth time in 23 years that UVA cancelled classes for snow. The snow storm was so beautiful, and in the morning tons of kids were lined up to sled with trash bag covered cardboard pieces at every hill. I can't wait for Valentine's Day to go see my someone special, in the mean time though I somehow have to hit the gym and do a ton of work. Yesterday I got some beautiful flowers from Mom and UB! They look so pretty in my room. Happy Valentine's everyone! You too Humphrey, Timmy, (and Woody, I miss you with all my heart).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow. An update! Nice!
nice post. glad you are making history at UVA. I wonder if Jeffersonian students had snow days back in the days of... well... Jefferson...?
Post a Comment