Thursday, March 06, 2014

Sedona

I'm finally on day shift!!! WOOOo! The pace is crazy but I love the sunshine and troubleshooting. It seems like Spring has finally come to San Antonio so my days off are that much more enjoyable. In other news, Chance and I recently went to Sedona, AZ and had a wonderful time. The red rocks and canyons are breathtaking. It felt good to feel the sun on my shoulders and the punch in my lungs from the steep hikes. I miss looking out on a view, having that visual reminder that we are so small and that there is no end to the beauty in the world we can discover. I wish San Antonio had a mountain or two.  That being said, the view of the budding trees and vacant parking lot from my patio ain't bad. ;) Miss all of you!












2 comments:

auntyk said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!!

kvonfang said...

Wow Katie... that boyfriend of yours is cute cutie! Also, I never notice you have such beautiful cheekbones! Why didn't I get those??;)) Miss you to the moon and back. Your photos of Sedona are really lovely... you took some good ones. I am enjoying pretending I'm there, and not frozen in Winchester. By the way, love the pigs!!!